The attorneys at The Jeffrey Law Group, PLLC, bring dedication and talent to providing effective counsel for federal employees, supervisors, managers, executives, and contractors, as well as federal unions, agencies, and employee associations. We concentrate our practice exclusively in the areas of Federal Employment, Labor and Security Clearance law. Our practice is not bound by time zones or geography. We frequently work with federal employees and contractors nationwide and those stationed abroad. The attorneys at The Jeffrey Law Group, PLLC, The Federal Employee’s Law Firm®, frequently handle matters that involve:
- Congressional Accountability Act: Representing employees of the United States Congress and its associated Legisltaive Branch agencies, through all stages and aspects of the Office of Compliance Dispute Resolution Process.
- Disability Retirement: Helping federal and postal service employees prepare and process their applications for disability retirement under the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) and Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS).
- Disciplinary or Adverse Actions: Assisting federal and postal service employees respond to proposed disciplinary and adverse actions.
- Employment Discrimination and Harassment: Representing federal and postal service employees at all stages of the Federal Sector Complaint process.
- Employee Investigations: Representing federal employees in Office of Inspector General or Office of Professional Responsibility investigations into misconduct allegations, Office of Special Counsel investigations of prohibited personnel practices, and suitability/security clearance investigations.
- The Hatch Act: Representing federal employees through all stages of “Hatch Act” investigations and enforcement proceedings.
- MSPB Appeals: Representing federal employees through all stages of the MSPB appeals process.
- National Industrial Security Program (NISP): Counseling federal contractors and their employees through all stages and aspects of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP).
- Personnel Security Clearance: Representing federal employees, federal contractors, uniformed service personnel and applicants in every phase of the security clearance process.
- Whistleblower Reprisal. Representing federal employees pursue their claims of whistleblower reprisal under the Whistleblowe Protection Act.
Some of the federal agencies and / or tribunals before which our attorneys practice include the following:
If you are a federal government employee, contractor, union, agency, or employee association with a legal issue, contact The Jeffrey Law Group, PLLC, The Federal Employee’s Law Firm® to put our knowledge, experience, and service to work for you.